Korean Government Scholarship fully funded scholarships at the Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute Of Science & Technology is receiving applications.
It is a fully-funded scholarship for all applicants who are finally selected after the laid down processes re carried out.
FAQs: What is the deadline for the Korean Government Scholarship?
According to information gathered on this scholarship, the deadline id the coming Spring in 2021 thus July 9, 2020.
FQAs: Which students qualify for the scholarship?
All students pursuing a degree listed as a basic requirement can apply. The scholarship may be full or partial, depending on the course of study.
Which departments/ Programs qualify for the scholarship?
The students in the following department qualify for The Korean Government Scholarship from the Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute Of Science & Technology
- Emerging Materials Science
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
- Energy in Science and Engineering
- Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- New Biology
FQAs: What are the benefits that shortlisted students who are granted the scholarship stand to enjoy?
- Full Tuition waiver (7,000,000 KRW*) this is approximately $6000.00
- Stipend – Funds for spending whiles studying
- M.S. programs – A minimum of 7,800,000 KRW ($660.00) 3/ year + Extra incentives
- Ph.D. programs receive a minimum of 14,040,000 KRW ($12000.00) / year + Extra incentive. According to the Korean Government Scholarship Secretariate, this amount varies by personal research achievements and the research activities to be engaged in by the student.
- DGIST Presidential Fellowship
– Admitted students are eligible for DGIST Presidential Fellowship. Fellows will be selected by DGIST criteria for the fellowship.
– Housing on campus is available for graduate students (Single room, double room, apartment for married students)
How to Apply
Visit the Official website and grab one of these fully funded Scholarships. There is no harm in trying if you meet the basic requirements above. Do well to apply before the closing date.
Ensure you provide the documented evidence and information in the manner requested.
Sourced and edited from :aseanop.com