- Open WhatsApp application and look for the setting option.
- In that settings, section, look for and click on Chats
- Click on Chat backup > Back up to Google Drive thus your Gmail.
- Select a backup frequency other than Never.
- Select the Google account you’d like to back up your chat history to.
- Tap Back up over to choose the network you want to use for backups.
- Wait patiently for the backup to complete.
- Before formatting or resetting the phone to factory settings, make sure you know your email and password be able to restore the chats from the google drive.
Now never lose your chats, always Backup WhatsApp before anything happens.
This advice is important because very often we ignore or cancel the request by the app to back up our data.
A Whatsapp backup today even if it delays your next chat will save that precious information and memories on your phone that you do not want to lose.
We have friends who have wished they backed up their Whatsapp, contacts, and others on their google drive.
We ourselves might have suffered it due just after changing our handset.
Never make a mistake, backup WhatsApp now. To read more on this and other go to the App site
Our readers are thrilled by : Houseparty and other Apps to Connect with Friends kidly take a look. Are you aware Instagram has also expanded to add Direct Messaging Feature to Desktop Computers?